Well im in a lesbian relationship so we r tryin to have a baby by useing a turkey baster and the last time we did it was the 19th of may wat r the chances that i cn be prego and the the sperm was in stearl cup when we used the baster and last month my period even was only two days long and very light pink ive gained wheight my waist line got bigger and plus under my stomach is kinda tight and i urine alot

shema2020

Asked by shema2020 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Most definitely pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yeah this doesn't scream troll.
    02_Grey_Mustang

Answer by 02_Grey_Mustang at 10:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• WOW interesting!!
    Anonymous

• Well this is a first for me. A turkey baster huh. Where did you get the sperm? I can't believe I'm acknowledging this question, so please, continue to humor me about the sperm. Was it in a dixie cup?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• oh yes you are Treynlisa said you pregnancy an i say to and your's congratulations to the both an good luck
    momduce56

Answer by momduce56 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Umm WoW , thanks I needed a laugh!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I am curious as to how you are transfering the semen because the sperm begin to die within 17 seconds of hitting air if not frozen quickly by dipping the container with the semen in Liquid Nitrogen. It is NOT an easy task to do at home. It can be difficult to extremely unlikely to get pregnant using the suringe or turkey baster method at home. You also HAVE to be charting in order to know when the best transfer time is based on your MOST fertile day which would be the day with the most cervical mucus and typically the day before ovulation occurs.

Since semen HAS been up there then there is always a chance but I have to say that it is not likely. Good luck to you and your partner though. My sister is a lesbian and I know it is extremely painful to want a child.

Anonymous

• Well good luck. You should be able to take a test.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• hmmm
    Anonymous

• OMG
    Anonymous