Does your S/O snore?

Does your S/O snore at night? Mines snores like a hibernating bear during the winter. lol

Do you kick them out of bed or do you go to the couch or another room?

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I do though really bad. My husband taped me and I was horrified. He says it doesn't bother him because its comforting.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes, he snores! And he keeps me up at night. Usually, he sleeps on the couch downstairs, but we have house guests right now that are occupying the couches, so he has no where else to sleep but next to me :( And I get crap sleep for it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• OH YES!!! lol. Boy does he ever. We just got back from vacation about a week ago. After a week in the same motel room with us, my dd says she slept only a few hours at best. She said she didn't see how I dealt with it every night. She couldn't wait to be back in her own room. The only way I can sleep at all at night is if I go to bed and fall asleep before he does. That way I am not laying there trying to get to sleep while listening to him.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes, but he does have sleep apnea and when he was 16, he had a wreck and slammed his face into the steering wheel crushing the right side of his nose. Oh and we both have sinus issues so he CLAIMS that I snore although I have never heard myself.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yep, he does. He sounds like a buzz saw, lol. I've learned to deal with it when he actually gets to be home.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• No he doesn't, thank goodness. I am such a light sleeper. My stepdad and father-in-law both do and I have a very hard time if we stay with either of them while in town. I can hear them through the walls.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• yes yes he does... a lot. Nope I don't kick him out of bed, but I do push me on to his other side and occasionally kick him (lightly) to make him stop
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• When he is tired.I endure it.
    Jeelly

Answer by Jeelly at 9:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It use to piss me off, and I would kick him out of bed, but I've gotten use to it
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2011