Besides having sex, what's the worst thing you've done at work and got away with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It wasn't me but once I had a co-worker who hated the boss and manager. Well he was going to quit soon so he decided to get back at them. He peed into a cup and poured it into the thermos that all the guys use to make coffee. LOL I wasn't there that day but the next day the manager was like, "The coffee tastes different, again!"
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• There was this girl i worked with that i could NOT stand, she was a b*tch and a know-it-all (but didnt really know it all) and always tried to compete with me. Well we got along in a (watch your back b*tch type of way lol) and one day she said something about me to someone. And i saw my opportunity, i stretche what she had said, and went to our boss and told her what she said (stretched a little) and told my boss how "hurt i was because i considered her a friend of mine" (ya right). I also made up that she talked about other people around the office along with talking bad about our boss. Ended up she got fired. :) Mission completed.

I know its bad, but thats how she played towards me and i never really did much about it, so i just played a little harder and it bit her in the ass.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• AGAIN? thats kinda scary, was he not liked by anyone there?
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 6:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nobody liked him! He's 45 and he likes girls who aren't even 18 yet! I no longer work there and I do not contact him at all anymore!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not too bad I guess but I used to work at a grocery store in the deli. After the manager left (at 3 pm) we used to just eat stuff. Like slice off meat, cheese and eat as much as we wanted when no customers were around.
    Anonymous

• My husband & his co workers at Taco Bell used to get alcohol & drink after the dining room closed (drive thru was still open). So it was a bunch of drunk ppl making food for other drunk ppl! lol
    Anonymous

• Taco Bell...That's funny!! I can only imagine how many people to that all the time.
    Anonymous

• I used to work at a factory, and I was the line leader. We had a spot at the end of the line of our 3 people (which the spot was right behind me and the other girl who worked right next to me). Whoever got that job never lasted long for some reason. One day they hired a sex offender to do that job and we all found out about it pretty soon (he was convicted for child pornography and some other stuff with kids). Needless to say, no one had any respect for him, and me and my friend did NOT like working with him. We always caught him turning around and staring at us, and bending over and staring at our butts....It was so weird and creepy... One day me and my friend went to the group leader and had a talk with him about this guy, and the next day we just told him he was laid off and we'd call if we needed him. No more pervs on my line from then on! :-D
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I absolutely HATED my supervisor and we shared an office by ourselves. He was this fat slob and I had to do all of his work plus mine. He had a snack drawer in his desk FULL of junk food and he was going through it one day and pulled out a can of tuna that had expired 4 years prior. Instead of throwing it away he threw it back in the drawer.
    SO, on my last day of work before my maternity leave started I cracked open the lid on the tuna a bit and set it in the back of the drawer. My son was born in May in NC so mind you it pretty freaking warm already and our office was extremely poorly air-conditioned. My hubby was still working there after I left and I heard it stunk something awful and it was WEEKS before they figured out what the smell was.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When we were in high school, a group left all their alcohol upstairs in the wet bar, so we (myself & all the guys I worked with at this hunt club) loaded my jeep down with it. Everyone covered for each other when questioned where it all went and no one got in trouble. They were so stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008