Party game ideas???

My daughter is having her 9th birthday party this weekend and I'm still needing ideas for games the girls can play. There's only going to be a few girls, maybe about 8. DDs theme is pink girly skulls, but it's hard to find games to go along with that theme, so I'm just trying to find things that would be fun for the girls. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ladies!

jalvarez626

Asked by jalvarez626 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• Is a pirate treasure hunt lame? Does she like Pirates/Johnny Depp? Or could it be a scavenger hunt?

love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• scavenger hunt, or a treasure hunt (hide treasures and clues and make a map for them or for teams to follow)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I agree with the first two answer. Make a treasure hurt with clues. At the end set up a treasure chest....and put pink "Treasures" within it. Like pink bandannas or pink Play Jewelry! I am sure they will love it! Good luck!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011