Does this make me a lesbian?

I would never have sex with another woman ever, but when I am with my SO I fantasize about women in general. I love my SO and he is great in bed, but sometimes to get "the big O" I think of women. Does that make me gay or is that normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i dont think so sometimes i do the same thing
    Anonymous

• maybe bi
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think it definetly makes you at least curious, which is OK
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I dream about having sex with women, but I'm sure I'm not gay. I guess women do fantasize about women. We're beautiful, aren't we? I mean, the thought of my man thinking of another man makes me want to barf. I have gay friends, but it just does NOT turn me on if my man is. LOL
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think its just curious...and a lot of women do that.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Women in general are beautiful and I think that sometimes it's a subconcious thing. I think probably every woman has done it at least once, whether or not she admits it is a different story:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I just think that a woman's body is so sexy and men naked are all gross! LOL!! Like I said, I would never be with a woman, but they are hot.
    Anonymous

• Yes, it makes you bisexual or lesbian. Straight people do not think about the same gender to get off.
    Anonymous

• But wouldn't you have to actually act out your thought to be labeled such? If you aren't doing it with other women how can you be gay? Just asking.
    Anonymous

• I think you are bi-curious, I am the same thing! I never have been with a woman but I fantasize about it plus I only like girl on girl porn, To me watching that I can relate to because I know what it feels like being done to me, watching a man get a BJ doesn't turn me on in the slightest bit (unless its me and DH) I have no idea what a penis is feeling during sex and orgasm
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008