Can some one help me with extreme couponing?

I live on a very VERY tight budget wnd would love to do extreme couponing, but Im not really understanding it by reading about it. Was wondering if there is anymoms who can walk me thru it.

beckymom18

Asked by beckymom18 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• you really just need to save a TON and honestly, don't listen to what the show teaches you...they bend the rules a LOT since they're on TV...there are websites that tell you honestly, you can save maybe 50%, which is better than nothing, but getting everything for free EVERY time is not realistic....they were even saying that on those shows they ignore the small print, double when they're not supposed to. I would just start clipping and save on what you NEED..don't buy what you don't need.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• The show does a lot of FRAUD couponing.

weusecoupons.com is a great palce to start.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'am just starting to coupon but have found couponmom.com to be very heplful and easy to understand.
    country85

Answer by country85 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011