My 8 month old son fell off the bed this morning.......

hes was on the floor on his belly when i ran in immediatly after i heard it happen. He cried for a minute or so then was fine. I was making him a bottle so he had that and took a nap. Now he is not a baby that cries or fusses at all. He has been cranky/crying on and off all day. My nieghbors a nurse pr & had a look & said he was fine-but i notice that if i move his right leg upwards he gets upset-if i hold him he is fine- no crying. I know hes teething. Everyone seems to think he is ok-no vomiting/diarrhea/dilation ect-his leg is bothering him. Am i over reacting?is his leg possible broken?-one of my twins knocked him over in his bumbo seat (it was on the floor-thank god) yesterday-so could it just be anxiety. If anyones has any input on this that is urgent and similar-please let me know- all blogs about babies falling from beds say not to worry if the above symptoms are not occuring

c-shore1

Asked by c-shore1 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't worry about it for atleast 24hrs after the incident if he still seems sensative take him in and get him check out!
    o0luvlissa0o

Answer by o0luvlissa0o at 12:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• trust in your instincts... if something feels off than go to the Dr. It is better to have gone and be told he is fine than to not go and find out there is something wrong later. You know your baby batter than anyone else.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2011