Does anyone own a glass digital scale by Biggest Loser? I got it at target

and its always been right but today omg it said i weigh 136lbs! wtf... every week i weigh my self and its always 130-131.. I have not ate any fast food or bad foods because i just dont so its not that. But i been working out, doing weights (barbels) using it for my arms. Lunges, squats, ab work outs on pilates ball, zumba. there is no way i gained 6lbs from eating fruits, salads, 1 chicken taco (homemade) no beer, no wine. i had subway today. so is it the scale? it also has KG. i have another old old digital scale from 2004. its my MIL. Dh stole it from her lol and it read 130lbs!!! Ok i dont know how much i weigh anymore. can the level on the floor of my house have anything to do with it? i put it on a flat surface in my kitchen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• http://bestquickweightlossdietplan.org/ this is the scale i have
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Okay wow, on amazon.com it says it gives wrong readings all the time. I dont even know how much i really weigh. Im going to go by what my old old scale says 130lbs.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It is normal for your weight to fluctuate. I'd recommend only weighing in once a week, and at the same time of day of free week. ie) right after you get up in the morning, and have gone to the bathroom.

Weight can change depending on water intake, sodium intake, whether or not you've had a bowel movement. Stress can make you retain fluids. The important thing to remember is it's not fat. And it goes away quickly.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2011