Why did this happen to me?

Lately I have been having trouble getting into the mood for sex.
But today myDH had to go in for work and all of a sudden I felt like I wanted to jump his bones. Why?
We would have done it but he was running late as it was...lol.
I hate to go pick our kids up from school and of course I forgot about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hormones honey! LOL!! They are sooooo unpredictable. That's why we are such pains in the arse sometimes.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have been there. I think it might be a combination of things. Have you been spending a lot of time with him? I know for me if I spend to much time with my man I start to notice all the things that enoy me and that make him less appealing. Also the kids are a big cramp in sexual plans. I am physically and mentally exhausted by the end of the night. I don't know if that helps. Good luck. Try to have a date night, just you and your man and you wouldn't believe what can happen.
    Christinee100

Answer by Christinee100 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i know the feeling, i get tired from the day and just dont feel like it at night, until that one night when I HAVE to have it. its hormones.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008