Why do you think weight watchers worked for you?

How did it help? I don't want to waste my money but really want the boost. What is the best program?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• the last program is good I lost 30 pounds. But this one is better you get free fruit and veggies.
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 1:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It didn't work for me, but I think it was because I wasn't really counting points like I should have been.I lost my baby weight by filling up a salad plate with a serving of lean meat, and the rest veggies. My fav veggies is french green beans cooked for about 30 minutes with chicken boullion (sp?) and onion. I also ate a piece of fruit and low cal dairy as a snack in between. You can see how ww works for free if you google the point system. Good luck!
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 1:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I lost my weight by eating nutritious from scratch meals and exercising daily. At first I gained weight but I adjusted my food since I wasn't eating enough before workouts. My plate has a very tiny piece of protein, whole grains of some sort and the rest is veggies. I eat some fruit but only certain ones. I love vegetables and have them at all three meals. Programs only work if you stick with them the rest of your life. My way is easy since it was a lifestyle change. I also cut out all soda.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It didn't. I went to several meetings years ago and there was nothing they told me that I didn't already know and losing weight is not as simplistic as "less calories in/more calories burned" and "less fat/more carbs", which is what they preached. I researched how the human body really works and started the low-carb lifestyle ... lost 75 pounds without trying, am never hungry, and am the healthiest I've ever been. That was 12 years ago and is still true to this day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2011