He has made an attempt to change and does a lot better than he used to but im just not feeling it

my husband cheating on me and got his coworker pregnant in 2008, he has been controlling and emotionally abusive, has tried to have more affairs but i caught him. i filed for divorce this last january and he begged me to give him one more chance so i did. while it seems he has did a total turn around i feel like im wasting my time by staying, im not attracted to him any more, i just feel indifferent towards him. he still keeps his lap top locked and only checks it when im not around, goes to the bathroom and texts ppl, he says he is going to to the bathroom n textin his mom. he added the woman he had an affair with back to fb, and can almost bet he has her in his phone but cant check since thats always locked and i never pushed him to look cause i really dont care and chances are he has gotten good at hiding stuff. he says he learned his lesson and he is treating me better and i want to believe he isnt still cheating, at least it seems he doesnt. he gives me his work hours and calls me from work when he is there. a friend had said the only reason he isnt cheating now is because most of the women who are that low are afraid of me. when i caught him with the slut he got prego with i whooped her butt.. she had the nerve to come to my house to pick him up and was all over him in my drive way, ive known her for many years, she was at our wedding. i was pissed and took out on her and she made a point to tell everyone that it was me that beat her up so now my dh cant get local women to look in his direction.in a way i feel bad that i still want the divorce cause it seems he is making an effort but all the years of him cheating still haunt me....advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• If it were me, I'd kick his sorry ass to the curb and be done with him! You don't need that kind of stress and drama in your life, adding the slut to his fb is NOT acceptable - especially if he is "trying to save his marriage" and if he is so secretive about his laptop and phone, and only uses them when you can't see.... chances are he is up to no good. You deserve someone much better than that jerk!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Finish filing for divorce. He hasn't changed.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• why would you want to continue this drama? it would continue if you stay with him. Imagine all the good guys you could be missing out on by wasting time with him. Where do you imagine yourself to be in a few years? What's your ideal life? Why don't you think you deserve better? It will be hard, but walking away may be the best thing you could do for yourself. You already know how he is. He may never change. You can't change him but you can focus on things that you have control of, which is yourself and what you can do for you. Kick him to the curb and demand better from the next guy that comes along.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• SHE is the slut? Sounds like HE is the slut. Beat his ass not her's. You even said he keeps trying to have affairs but you caught him. He has a problem. I can't believe you'd stay with a guy like that. He's disrespecting you and keeps showing you they mean more to him than his marriage. How much more do you need?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Dump him
    Once a Cheater always a Cheater.GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• well this slut only goes after married guys, and she knew the problems with him cheating cause she was there when i talked to her sister many times about it. and yes he is a slut as well. it took me so long to file for divorce in the first place because i didnt have the money. i went back to school got a degree and now can afford to leave if i want.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• divorce
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2011