Home Business

Has anyone ever run across a real at home work business from internet.

Shepherdtxmom

Asked by Shepherdtxmom at 1:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• yes I work with a company called melalueca.. i started just because i love the products but ended up using it for extra income.. (it doesnt cost extra to become a marketing executive.. its a wellness company with more than 400 household products, free of toxins and chemicals.. if you want info feel free to message me...
    tiffanylees@wedeliverwellness.com
    mikailas_mom

Answer by mikailas_mom at 1:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yes, believe it. Despite all the scams, there are legitimate online jobs and businesses. I work from home, you are welcome to contact me if you are interested in details. I also have heard Century link offers employment from home.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 1:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I wish I would have found my business on the internet. I was searching for a long time for a company with cutting edge products, a great business plan, and one that I could grow into a huge business, not just a hobby. I actually found out about Arbonne from a friend of mine. There are s many businesses out there. Keep in mind the financial aspects of choosing a business - is there a growing market for your products, can you leverage your time, and is it inline with current timings and trends? If I can be of any help, please let me know. Good luck and Best wishes
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Scentsy :). It's one of the few without a huge list of complaints. It was hard to find any complaints on it lol. I've been in it almost 8 months and have built a team of almost 30 gals. It's a lot of fun. Check it out if you ar interested, www.Wicklesswithnickless.com
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 12:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• There are lots of home businesses...are you looking for one specifically "online" where you don't have to leave the house?? If that is the case, I haven't come across any that were legit. If you are interested in a business but wouldn't mind leaving the house once in a while let me know. I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and we are very legit!! :-)
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 6:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• There are 100's if not 1,000's of legit businesses out there, from something you start yourself to a Direct Sales company! Just research and look around. None are really scams, but you have to understand that too many people think that joining a company as a rep, working hard and not being successful means the company is a scam. This is not true, with any business there is risk involved, you run the risk of never having a single sale or making much money! That does not mean it's a scam.

It's important to find something that truly interests you. I've been with 6 companies and either did ok or lousy, not because I didn't try but they just weren't right for me. Now I'm a Beachbody Coach, I use the beachbody workout systems and shakeology, get healthy, lose weight and get paid to help others do the same. For me it's a perfect fit and for once i'm making REAL money! That doesn't mean it's right for you. but PM me 4 INFO
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• There are soooo many legit businesses out there! I rep for a company called Skinny Body Care and so far it's going great! Tons of support and lots of successful testimonials about weight loss.... get more info here... http://Samie8183.SBCPower.com
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have been searching for a few years, with alot of money put into things that just did not work out. I was tired of trying to do 3 businesses just to make an income and now I have one business and amazing things are happening. Take a look for yourself and get back with me if this interests you. Good luck on your search.

www.15708640118.com
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011