Neighbors

My neighbors think they can play their music however loud they choose. It is 12:30am and I am tired. I go next door to tell them to turn it down and they don't answer the door. I walk away they turn the light on and they see me turn it off. I go back and they don't answer the door. Honey, don't think I wont call the MP's on your stupid ass and have you sighted for disturbing the peace.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• there should be some kind of law in your area where after a certain time music and loud parties need to be toned down. Call MP if needed,they are being rude
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 1:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Oh I plan on it. I just banged on the wall again. I have no problem calling the Mp's. I am so tired of young soldiers coming in out of the hood, acting like they are still in the hood. Your in the damn Army now. Have some respect for yourself, your neighbors. We have rules for a reason. You want to act getto and ignorant go back to the getto. But, getting into the Army and away from that life, I would think you would want something better. I guess you can take the boys out of the hood, you just can't take the hood out of the boys. Well I have had enough.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• you go girl! you tried the nice route, time to get tough-what is MP btw?
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 1:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• MP= Military Police And they go by rank and they don't take kindly to disturbances. And it's funny. It's quite NOW.....
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• That is rude to blast there music like their the only one's that live there, go ahead and call the mp instead of telling us how ghetto they are, I bet you wouldn't tell them that to their faces!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Oh yes, I would and I have/ I called the MP's over Easter weekend when we had 20 stupid drunk men from across the neighborhood fighting. Cussing and crap. I told the Provost Marshal that they need to keep the hood in the hood. And quit bringing that shit on post. He agreed. It was 2 am and he was called out of bed. I believe I have a right to vent as does everyone. And at least I am NOT hiding behind Anonymous. Just saying.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Most communities have noise ordinances, no loud noise after 10 p.m. Make that call.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• They do and the are real strict on them here. And, I have been more than patient. I just needed to vent my frustrations. I am NOT afraid to voice my opinion for sure.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We had a neighbor who would do that.... He would have wild drunken parties that lasted till all hours (on weeknights) and of course it would wake us up, we would call the police. The asshole must have had a scanner (or been tipped off by someone at the pd) cause just before the cops would show up the asshole's house would be dark and quiet....(and not answer door to cops). and then 15min after the cops would leave he would step outside, yell profanities at my mom's house and then crank his music up even louder...... Needless to say I was SOOOO HAPPY when we finally moved out of that house and away from that asshole!!
    So I hope the assholes next to you get their asses chewed big time by the MP's!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Well they quieted down after my last threat. And they can get kicked out of housing if they get enough violations. They keep it up, I will have them out by the end of summer. lol
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2011