I want it NOW!

so I was in line at Old Navy the other day and the lady behind me and her daughter all of about 10, the girl seen something and said mom I need it now, not later now! the mom said are you sure cause you want this shirt and you realy want it, the girl replys well I want both now get them now! and starts whinning even more so the mom gets it for her, I stepped out of line on this one I looked at the girl and mother and said you are rude and very disrespectful to your mom, do you have the money for the things you want? did you ask nicely say please and thank you? no you demanded it and that is not right at all, the grill looked at me and said my mom does what I say, I looked at the mom and said you should put the stuff down leave go home and take all her stuff away and yours until you bother learn what manners are. the mom agreed and said I created it, I just dont know how to stop it, Tell her NO!

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 1:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I agree, tell her no. What a brat that girls is/was, but think her Mom let it all happen and that's what she gets. Maybe since you spoke up the Mom will get some backbone?!
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I think it is very bad but at least the mom admitted to her mistake.
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• This is pretty bad. I would never have the guts to say something to her.
    SpecialK651989

Answer by SpecialK651989 at 2:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Since when is it ok to open your mouth to another woman's child? You were rude...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• usually I would say nothing but my thouhts in my head came right out of my mouth Ireally should have said nothing at all, it was not my place and to anonymous I agree it was rude of me so was that you and you are feeling even more guilty that a total stranger said something, yes words can hurt so can the truth. to each thier own
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2011