Can I get pregnant? adult content

My boyfriend and I have uprotective sex couple days ago he cum inside me how long should I wait to take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• See if you come on if not then get a test
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 2:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• What do you mean come on?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• you would want to wait until you are within that week you are due for your period... If you dont know when that is then I would say about two weeks and then if you dont get a positive or your period wait another week and try again... Good Luck
    MommaBoop922

Answer by MommaBoop922 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Do you know what day your period is supposed to arrive? If it does not arrive on that day then wait a few more days. If it still does not arrive THEN take a test.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• But the problem is my boyfriend and I ha unprotected sex while I was on my period I was on it for 2 days then he cum inside me then 2 more days later my period ended and usually my period last a week.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Its VERY rare to get pregnant on your period but if you are concerned you will still want to wait and take a test... thats really the only way to know
    MommaBoop922

Answer by MommaBoop922 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Ok thank you(:
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2011