Costco Diapers

kirkland brand?

what do you guys think of them?

im not a fan of Luvs at all, we are meh on pampers and love huggies....

think we'd like em?

babymaycker

Asked by babymaycker at 2:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I hated Luvs, Pampers was okay for us and Huggies I like. I really like the Kirkland. For my older son, I used the Kirkland brand when he was little. When he got to about the size 5, they stopped fitting him right, and we switched to Huggies. With my second (he's 9 months), we use the Kirkland brand (unless I just don't have time to make it over to Costco).
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• thats great thanks!
    babymaycker

Comment by babymaycker (original poster) at 2:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I use them & I have no complaints, I think they serve their purpose well. I give em two thumbs up!!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We hated Luvs, too, but Kirkland has been great. Fits well, no leaks, good price. What more can you ask for!
    TikiWiki33

Answer by TikiWiki33 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• They are my preferred brand and I used them with my first 4 kids but for some unknown reason every time I send my husband to Costco for diapers he comes home with Huggies. Oh well.
    The Kirkland wipes are the best. I've been using them for almost 11 years and buy them even when I don't have a kid in diapers. They are great for cleaning dirty hands and faces and wiping up messes, cleaning crayon off walls and furniture. We keep a pack in the car and under the sinks (the kids use them to clean their bathroom).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2011