I was wondering if anyone has time to jot down a feeding schedule for a 7 month old..i would love to compare my feedings, and get some advice...it would really help to indicate oz and naps and jar amounts if possible..thank you ;)

lipa

Asked by lipa at 2:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 10 months , but ill share what he was eating when he was 7 months ,

4 feedings of 7 oz of formula ,
    1 jar of stage 2 baby food for breakfast and another jar for lunch ,

I cant remember the whole schedule like the times , ha , but , I hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 2:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We didn't really ever do jarred food, but at 7 months mine were eating 3 meals/day (of whatever we were eating, mashed with the back of my fork) with breastmilk and 2-3 extra "snacks" of breastmilk. They were having 2 naps/day - one 2 hour nap and one 3 hour nap, then sleeping 11 hours at night.

Answer by missanc at 8:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• We never did jarred food with my daughter... she hated it! I made her food. Most of it was simple, I either had to bake the veggie or steam it and then blend it. Once blended I froze it in an ice cube tray.

As for bottle feeding, I don't really remember exactly but around 7 months old my DD would drink about 6 oz at a time
    2LittleLoves

Answer by 2LittleLoves at 10:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't know the whole story, but it seems you are overthinking things. Generally, if you follow baby's lead, you can't go wrong. Can you tell us what, in particular, you are concerned about?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• my son is a wk from 7 months.
    He drinks 6oz of breast milk every 3hrs (total 30 oz per day or 36)
    naps maybe once or twice a day no set time, maybe total of 1hr or 2hrs depends on how much he plays
    I make my own food, so I usually feed him once/twice a day, 1 stage one size jar at night and 1 jar in the afternoon

What's your schedule like?
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Fed on demand. Three ounces per bottle feeding; unmeasurable at the breast. Solids offered after nursing or bottle, whatever he wanted, be it a teaspoon or a big bowl. And it always varied.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2011