Would you go back with your ex, if you just recently had kids with him?

Im in a complicated situation, I have been with my baby daddy for almost 5 years, we had a baby girl last year and im recently pregnant again with the same person. so i have a 9 month old and im 6 months pregnant. He went back to his hometown in Florida because he got in trouble so he left me with my kids and i had to move back with my mom.. he has cause me a lot of pain and we had a really rocky relationship. My family does not like him in any way and i care what they think. In my heart i feel that im not in love with him anymore, i realize i can live with out him and i can move on with my life but when i speak to him and tell him how i feel, he shots me down and i feel like i cant break up with him.. sounds silly but thats how i feel, he makes me feel bad..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• No

Answer by admckenzie at 2:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• no he put you through pain
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Nope - I would not get back together with him. I would tell him "It's over" and end it once and for all.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Thank you ladies, im in seattle and hes in florida and he left when our daughter was 6 months, but idk how im going to deal with him in the future.. i think my girls should know who their father is but i honestly dont want nothing to do with him.He hurt me in many ways i can think of.. But he says he wants to be part of their lives and he wants to be the father that they deserve but i told him don't expect me to wait.. you cant change anyone unless they want to change for themselves.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• If he wants to be a father to his kids he can. Do not take him back though! He isn't worth the pain or effort. I hate to say this, but some guys claim they want to be a good daddy, etc. but they never follow through. My sons dad talks and talks about wanting to be there for his son but he thinks spending 3 hours every other weekend with him and $197 a month cs is a huge effort.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 4:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yea my baby daddy is diffidently a big talker but doesn't act. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• that is a far distance and i would try to make it work but on your terms. if he left you with the kids just be very clear about how you feel and what this means now that you do not want to be with him and how you can make it work for the kids. but i suggest filing for childsupport and full custody of those children. just a suggestion. i did the child support but i delayed the custody thing and i am kicking myself because my dd dad is out of state too and he is always saying he wants to take her. just be careful. good luck and no do not get back to him.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2011