Yeast Infection!! adult content

I have a really bad yeast infection. At least i think it is. I don't have any signs of gohorrhea or clumydia. but i have mulitple signs for a yeast infection i have a doctors appoiment on monday. but i tired monistat 3 and it burned and itched so bad with that, i had to jump in the tub and wash it out. and its really itching me right now its hard to focus on anything.... please help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like a yeast infection and that yeast infection medicine is gonna burn. Its best to put it in right before you go to sleep if it is a yeast infection your dr will more than likely prescribe diflucan which is a pill you take with water and that's it. Good luck get well soon!
    nightngale83

Answer by nightngale83 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• thats about all you can use for it and yeah its going to suck big time.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It's gonna burn like hell. That means it is fighting the infection. The Dr. will give you a pill to get rid of it fast. the OTC stuff helps with itching. Take at night is best and then you can shower in the morning. Also you can go to your pharmacy and find yeast pills. You can take them daily to prevent yeast infections. I don't take them every day, but I do take them for a few days after sex or my period.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2011