ON A WHIM I JUST GOT MY NOSE PIERCED BUT FORGOT TO ASK HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT LOL. ANYONE HAVE ONE AND KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have mine peirced , just clean it every morning and night , with alcohol or ear care cleaner , I didnt really take care of mine much , and it was still fine , hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would figure it'd be the same as if you got your ears pierced...just clean a couple times a day using alcohol.

I must say though...if the person who pierced your nose didn't tell you how to care for it afterward, I would certainly never go back there for anything else.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Wait- they did not tell you how to care for your piercing?!?!?!

here is a link onb how to care for it:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4689990_care-nose-piercing.html

hope that helps

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• * ON
    *stay away from alcohol and peroxide- they are very drying

try using saline or sea salt (that's what my daughter usues on her ears and her septum piercing as well) ...

"Secondly – cleaning. This is pretty simple as well. You just have to get a saline solution and clean the nose piercing 2 – 3 times daily. If you can’t get one in a drugstore, you can make the saline solution yourself. Just dilute about 4 teaspoons of non iodized sea salt to 1 gallon of boiled water and the cleansing liquid is ready to use.

For fresh nose piercing cleaning you can use simple cotton buds. Just don’t forget to change them when cleaning the inside and the outside of the piercing to avoid cross-contamination. At the end, when you’ve cleaned the fresh nose piercing, just wipe the excess moisture off using a new dry cotton wool bud and that’s it!"

from here:

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• stupid character limit- the link for the last reply is here :

http://nose-rings-guide.com/nose-piercing-aftercare-tips-tricks.html

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2011