Would u go to get.your money back or at least try n get another one done??

So im going rubinf down the river tomorrow. Im really white, so I thought id get a spray tan. I talked thuroughly with the lady about wht to do ro keep it lasting long. I paid an extra few buxks for a thinf to lock the coloring in longer. I paid 35$ in all. I got it n dis everything I was supposed to, worse loose clothes so it wouldnt rub off...i even waited to bathe. So it is supposed to darken within 4 hours, which it did... My boobs were still really light but everything else was good. I just hopped in the shower (12 hrs after I got it) u only have to wait 5 to shower... I sidnt even wash my body, just my ceotch armpits butt and hair (i had just bathed before I went) and I get out, and I look almost like I have ZERO TAN!! Im quite irritated and feel l crying for throwinf my money away.....

So, would u fo back? Ive been a customer for years at this salon, its a wellknown place usually very good quality....just first time doing a spray tan....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I meant im tubing down the river tomorrow. Sorry its hard to type on my touch screen phonw
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would go back and demand a refund.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I'd go back and show them you have no tan.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yes, go back and discuss a refund
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• just go back and explain what happened and that you would like a refund..and next time use a bronzer it works better on light skin people...(i'm a very pale blonde/blue eyed person and spray tans never work for me) JMO....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011