Should I leave for a while? Bible Study Groups(BSG)(posted in relationship& religion)

I was offered a job with flex schedule,I am in two BSG both on Tues. If I opt out of one and still work I will go all day w/out seeing my guys. (DH,DS). Not working one is in the AM the other in PM. I am getting the feeling this is my season to be out of groups,my DH is OK with me going but I feel as if I am neglecting them for the day.

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 4:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I think I would skip it. I am the type that I can't stand to be away from my family when it's not totally necessary! Even for doctor's appts or for time with friends, I had rather be with my boys.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• if a flexs... is what you wanted then go for it, you can still keep in touch w the other group, coffee, lunch, ect, ect. hope that it helps.
    grandma-lety

Answer by grandma-lety at 5:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011