How would you take if you husband tells you... adult content

My husband ask me what turns me on of he's "Dk" I answer him with details and everything I didn't had to think about it because I know what turns me on about my husband... well I ask him the same question what turns him on about my "P"sy well he thought about it n he said "maybe if I touch it". That's all he said!! What kind of answer is that?? So there is a "maybe" that not going to turn him on.. and what gets to me the most is that he only said that he didn't said anything else but that is that mean that I don't turn him on anymore??? How would you take this??? (Sorry about the spelling I'm using a touch screen cell phone)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• i think he just wanted to touch it lol that's why he asked first ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• lol i agree with anon, he was trying to be cute in his way of getting it going. I mean sex when I say it lol. He also probably likes to hear compliments which is why he started off the way he did
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have found that men are simple. My husband likes to say that "If I'm looking at you and it's 'up', that's all because of you!" So I agree with the first two, sounds like he just wanted sex and was trying to be cute. :)
    Tommyskitty

Answer by Tommyskitty at 6:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• He is not able to express it verbally.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Oh i like this...
    Jeelly

Answer by Jeelly at 9:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Seriously, try and think of some way to answer the question "What about my p*ssy turns you on?" that doesn't sound ridiculous. Sight, sound and smell are out immediately, that leaves touch and taste and he picked the one that was going to make him blush the least.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You have to understand that men are conditioned from the time they are small to not be quite so expressive with their feelings. And anyways, if he wasn't turned on, you'd know it. lol I also like Fistandantalus' answer
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• That is hard to answer. Plus it sounds like he was horny. lol.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 10:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• sounds like he needs some lovin' from u............. this is 2 funny=)
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 11:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I think you're over thinking his answer. I think he really just wanted to touch it!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 11:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2011