Doing the deed every day almost adult content

I have been active (if you know wat i mean) everyday and twice every other day. No b control, no opk. My period was the 27 of june. My chest is sore and i threw up the other day. My man does not seem to b wooried. I have also been very tired. So far prego urine test are negative. Now i am crampy. I haven't been crampy with my periods for months. Had a miscarriage in feb. Any suggestions? No insurance.

sandy630

Asked by sandy630 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Based off of a 28 day cycle your period is still 4 days away so if you are preggo it probably won't show up on a test yet. Give it a few days and test again. Good luck!
    Butter331

Answer by Butter331 at 7:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Just try to relax and keep busy so you don't stress yourself out. I'm guessing your going to be late if you start your period this month, because you're stressing over it. I'd wait until July to take a test. My advice to you is to go to planned parenthood and get some birth control. You aren't married, you don't have insurance, and I'd guess you don't have a very good job. Get yourself in a better position to raise and care for a baby.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:36 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Wait till july 4th then if u r u have a real reason to celebrate!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2011