What is one thing your husband does?

What is one thing your husband does that drives you crazy?

My husband leaves his wet towl from his shower in the morning laying on the bed and it always seems to be my side of the bed....plus he squezzes the toothpaste in the middle lol

share your story ladies.

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• After 5-years of being toilet trained he's suddenly forgotten how to flush or close the lid. Which is utterly disgusting when the cats come up to me with a wet paw and I have to play "water dish or toilet water?"
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Where do I begin? LOL.

Hmmmmmmm....................leave his smelly shoes and socks on my side of the bed to trip over and sprain my ankle in the dark.

Keep the TV on in our bedroom till late and disrupt my sleep.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 7:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Snoring. But I know he can't help it.

Answer by Bmat at 7:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Leaves the toilet seat up, hangs the towel over the shower instead of the rod on the wall, (I buy him his own toothpaste to mess up), farts when he gets out of the shower (and not indiscreetly either), burps all loud, yells at the kids too much, leaves his clothes everywhere but yells at me for him having to pick mine up all the time, tries to act 20 when he's 49, wants to hang out with 20 year olds at age 49 (urks me to no end), doesn't tell me what he does at work when I ask (all I get is: "Nothing, same thing I do every day"), calls his DD affectionate love terms like honey, baby, sweetheart, etc. and won't call me anything other than my first name, doesn't flush the toilet unless he poops, gets angered quickly at the dumbest crap, I could go on forever........
    Anonymous

• I have gotten use to my DH's bad habits.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• He has a thing where his feet has to be touching something. Like while he is sitting, I'll walk over and say something for like ONE freaking second and he already has his toes on top of my feet. I remember the first "move" he made that showed me he was interested in me was when we were at a friend's house watching a movie and somehow his feet found its way to my toes!

Uggh can I also say he takes a dump like 3-4 times a day? yeahh I know tmi but I wouldn't be complaining if it doesn't kill my nose! Not to mention that my 4 month old baby somehow started pooping 3-4 times a day again too.. They both are trying to kill my nose, I tell you!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My hubby treats me like I am some fragile little doll.. Drives me nuts. I might be little but I am not easily pushed around or intimidated... I know he does it out of love but man I am one little toughy if I have to be..*flexes my muscles*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh wait.. can I add that he farts anytime, anywhere? Seriously you would lose count! He farts at the dinner table, in the car, in the kitchen, in the room, walking by, at the doctor's office when they leave us to wait, ANYWHERE! And he looks really nice and shy and all, but when he sneezes or cough?? OMG I swear he could give people heart attacks! We were at Walmart one time and he sneezed and this young lady walking by caught her chest with her hands and her face looked so shocked.

And he says these are all the reasons why I love him.. =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lol thanks ladies i need a good laugh we all have things that drive us nuts i forgot to add

that my husabd leaves his dirty clothes laying in the bathroom and he has ocasinally been known to put the knife back in the drawer after cutting cheese with it. Who does this? lol i mean come on it goes in the dishwasher
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When I ASK him to do something and he only does it half way. I either start to nag or just get so frustrated I have to get away for a few minutes lol
    Anonymous