BOYFRIEND OR KIDS? adult content

Okay fast forward because I hate telling long stories. I have a sister who met this guy on Facebook almost two years ago. He started off playing, taking trips, and being good to her two girls, now he's pissing me off. You know when you first meet a man they start off real cool, then when they get use to you the "REAL" deal comes out? Well this is what's happening with this jerk. My sister lost her job a few months back and he wouldn't buy her anything. He paid a couple of her bills, but she had to pay him back. Okay now she's working another great paying job and she's had her 10 year old daughter at my mom's since spring break, and guess why the child is at my mom's? Because the 10 year old and the boyfriend does not get along. Can you guys believe this shit? I mean if I meet a man and he's telling me to leave my child at my mom's, then he's got to go, sorry...period. No, not my sister. She told my mom that she won't allow her girls to prevent her from being happy. When she was broke as a joke, they didn't dine out..nothing, now she's working, she's taking him out to fancy restaurants, and guess where the girls are? My moms! We asked her to buy a father's day flower to put on our dad's grave, she said no, but two hours later she calls back and tell us that she just got back from eating out at another fancy restaurant. Should I whip her ass, or just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow personally i would whoop her ass lol jkin but seriously she needs an intervention cause you never choose a man over your own flesh an blood. But GL with everthing B-D
    LilHippie26

Answer by LilHippie26 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Seriously that is sooo messed up!! i dont even know what to tell ya on that one in a way i feel u shud whoop her ass lol, but then its your sister ya know?
    Babbycakes

Answer by Babbycakes at 10:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• You cant change people like that. My moms the same way. She chose a man over me, still does and Im 40 in fact. She does whatever he says. She thinks what he tells her to think. You know the deal your sister probably does it too. I would just tell her if it bothers you how you feel and leave it at that. Thats what my aunts and grandma did when my mom did it to me.

Answer by gemgem at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Sounds like my sister, really. To be honest, I'd probably call her up and give her what for.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would cut the bitch out of my life. If I were your mom I would apply for guardianship of the girls. If they get sick or hurt or whatever there is nothing your mom can do legally without either your sister's or baby daddy's permission. Is the father in the picture? You and your mom need to speak to legal aid or a lawyer about what her options are. The kids deserve better than some slut that is putting some "dick" before her own kids.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• He would have to kick rocks no way I would leave my kids for a man. Oh wow my mom was that way taking a dirt bags side over me I believe it would be a moment of gratitude for you to kick her ass but I would let her see the moment her kids realize a man took the place they should have had that moment will mean nothing to her and will hurt those girls more and you should be there and the rest of your family. No one said she should not be happy but not at the expense of her kids. a man will be there for how ever long but those are going to be her kids forever.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• The dad is out of the picture too because of failure to pay child support. I mean I feel bad for the 10 year old, and my mom because my mom is still mourning my dad. We lost him on May 25, 2011 from cancer. My mom is feeding this girl three square meals a day, and when she ask my sister to bring her food, my sister bring her a bag of junk food like chips, candy. I told my mom to call CPS but she won't. The 18 year old just graduated from high school and she stay with friends all the time because she does not like the BF either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• When she was unemployed guess where she was? At my house and my mom's begging for money because he wouldn't buy her anything...nothing. Now she's working, he's all up her ass. I hate his guts, and I tell him every chance I get, now I'm going to let her have it after Father's day.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Boy, if that were my sister, I'd give her what for, all right. I can't stand people that do that. My own mother has even said those exact words about us- "I'm not going to let my kids stop me from being happy! " Why don't more mothers understand that kids are for LIFE, while a boyfriend is pretty much just for right now?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• sorry, I think Ur sister is a self centered selfish bitch!!!!!!!!!! she should have not breed=( I feel sorry for her kids. Ur mom ,should probly not take the kids !!!!!! 2 teach her some lesson.SHE got a whole lot of GROWING UP too do.Guess what , when u become a parent u GIVE up a whole lot of things for Ur children.That if u are a better Parent!!!!!!!!! her main priority should be her CHILDREN,not herself !!!! good luck w/ ya!!!! I probably dis own this sister,lucky she's not my sister=(
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 10:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2011