Is the rain ruining you plans?

I am in NC and its raining!!!!! Our weather radio keeps going off. Blah. I hope it stops so we can swim later on and the sun pokes out.

Asked by gemgem at 10:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• With the way the spring has gone, we tend to always have an alternate way to do something if it's raining. Thankfully, we have sunshine all day here. :) I'm in SW Ontario.

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Nice and sunny here in Virginia so far, but if you're in NC and getting rain there, I'm sure it will make it's way here.

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It's storming in WI too!!! We have (or should I say had) plans to grill out and go fishing!!

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Sunny and beautiful here in Southern Massachusetts!!!! Hope the weather brightens up for you!

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• The rains gone but the tornado/strong winds sure did ruin my plans. We are without power and having to stay at my in laws.

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Sunny here in Florida and I wish it would rain. I have a small farm and haven't even planted anything because we have had almost no rain at all. My lawn is gone from last year, I tried to plant grass this year, but only ended up wasting water trying to keep it all wet with barely any results. I've finally given up.

Answer by attap5 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't let anything ruin my plans I just change directions....I love rain I would go dance and run in it that just me :)

Answer by djavongirl at 12:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It's just ruining my daily walk. That's it.

Answer by Aydans_Mommy at 12:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Its gross her has been since last night

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2011