for the past two months my periods have lasted two weeks. ( its very unusual they r usually always on time and heavy but dont last more than a week) this month my period had started a week early n was a lot lighter than usual n i was happy about that,--- well i guess i jinxed myself because it ended upp lasting for two n the second week was very heavy. So i had a period that lasted from june 6- june-17 which was way too long.. i have a drs appointment scheduled but its not for a few days.. I jus want sum ideas of wat could be goin on for:
1) i had the reeally light/heavy long period,
2) now that my period is over im still gettin really bad cramps
3) i feel dizzy and often like im going to pass out and im just tired all the time
4) my appetite is really messed up i really dont want to eat nething but cereal n most the time im not actually hungry. The thought of sum foods makes me feel nauseous
5) I took a preg test right wen the light bleeding started a week early and it was negative
does anybody have sum ideas i kinda wanna get my mind at ease before i cn get to dr.
PS: last night i almost went to ER because i was cramping n jus felt like S***!
plz n thnx
Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by ErikaRobin at 10:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by musicpisces at 10:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by Aydans_Mommy at 12:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by RyansMommie07 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2011
Answer by DDWay at 5:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2011