I am in a verbally / physcialy abusive relationship an im pregnant?? What should i do?

This is a very sentive issue so if you are goin to be rude or cure pleazz dont asnwer. I'm am goin threw enough. Thankx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave now and don't look back (it's what I wish I had done).
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• When there s will there is a way, regardless of the situation. You have to cut through the fear and intimidation. I left my ex and had NOTHING. I was done. Time went by and things fell into place. It wasn't easy, but anything is better than that!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yes you can! You call social services and they can do emergency services, you can go to a shelter, etc. When there is a will there is a way. Research and keep trying until you find a way. Everything else will come with time, but nothing will change if you don't take a risk.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• call the cops, get a restraining order, have him removed... if you are preggers and have kids they will remove him from the house not you!! Call your local police for advise on how to proceed ASAP!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Most battered women who do leave took their kids, had no money, no car etc. That's what abusers do, TRAP you. Rise above it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Go to a women's shelter or call a domestic violence hotline. They will help you leave safely. They will help with housing, getting public assistance, etc. They will help you get a job, counseling and how to protect your kids and you from an abusive spouse.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• leave...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Think about whether this is the life you want for your unborn child. Get out now!
    shopleslie

Answer by shopleslie at 10:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• yes leaving would be ideal but i have no where to go no money for a place an no family
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• There has to be a womens' shelter, somewhere to go. You don't have to stay.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:51 AM on Jun. 19, 2011