Birthcontrol?????

ok i am almost 20weeks along now and im thinking about birth control..pills we have discovered arent my best option bc i dont like takeing them everyday..i had the iud meriana or how ever u spell it. lol and had it emoved bc it was becomming uncomfortable during sex for both of us, any hows b4 we found out about the baby we got the patch from my ob but now that im reading up on it from the sit americanpergnancy.org its saying it changes the linning of your uturs so that an egg even if fertilized can not attach its self to the walls, im wondering if this would make it had to get pergers again if and when i wanted to..this will be my 2nd baby so im not too concerned but im wondering how this could affect my chances..any advice?

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• It should only affect you WHILE you are on the patch
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I was on the patch for YEARS, and when I stopped using it to TTC, I got pregnant right away, the first cycle.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• bump
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• cool thanks ladies!!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have been on the patch for years with no issues.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2011