So this fathers day we dont have a lot of money so I thought I would make a card....

I made a really nice card that took hours. It has pictures of my dh and our son kinda like a mini scrapbook. So I was so excited. I put it in a baggie in his lunch box right on top where he would find it. (since he had to work today) Anyway I have talked to him twice today and he has been in his lunch box. (I know because he said he was eating) And he didn't say a word about it! Not one word! My feelings are hurt because it took me so long and seemed so special with all the pictures. :( How would you feel? Wouldn't that hurt your feelings? I didn't want to ask him because then he would tell me how much he loves it just because I asked and thats not what I want....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• He probably hadn't seen it yet or he was around other guys at work and didn't want to say anything in front of them.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I would be hurt too, but men are just different from women and don't always react the way we may expect them to. Sounds like you made a beautiful card, maybe he'll bring it home so you can put it on display somewhere, or maybe he'll keep it in a private, special place.  If it bothers you too much, ask him about it.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Nice idea !!! it dsnt matter how expensiv it is .. u could recive many gift and so expensive but u cant feel anything regarding the person who give it to u ... i would luuuuuve a things like that much better .... enjoy ur dad's day and im sure he'll loves that card more thn anything
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't even bother with doing things for hubby anymore...all he wants is silence anyway and maybe a cake! so...
    Guys are stupid when it comes to stuff like that : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yeah that is true. I didn't ask what he was eating...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2011