What did you get Daddy for Fathers day?

Any Daddy whether it be your Dad or DH?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I haven't got him anything yet. HAHA. I am going to get him some North Face shirts and a Shop Vac for all the times he has bought me a vacuum cleaner for Mother's Day, birthday, etc.

This is my first Father's Day without my dad. He was killed in a car accident on Thanksgiving. So it's a bittersweet day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• dad, fil, step-dad....... all got steaks from Omaha Steaks

hubs.... 2 movies and a sample pack of gormet beers.
    Anonymous

• We don't go all out for Father's Day or Mother's Day. I sent my dad a card and got one for hubby. We might go to the lake later, but for now I'm hanging out here and hubby is napping (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My dh got clothes and a card, a big breakfast of his choice, and we are cooking his favorite dinner since he doesn't feel like going out to celebrate, and my daddies gift is still not made it, I figured it would be here by now but evidently the mail is taking longer than I thought.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I spent yesterday cleaning out his house..That was painful.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• A shirt and a gave him a beautiful little boy 2 weeks ago. He was actually suppose to be a father's day baby
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• He got an email and a card with reasons why he was such a great papa bear. He's deployed but he'll be home soon! :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I bought my husband a nice Trek bike I had one picked out he just had to go in to get fitted for the bike. I spent more on this bike than my first car 25 years ago.lol He loved it. We gave my fil a large photo book I made online we also gave him two nice framed pictures of him with my husband and son on trips they took together. He loves photos. I had flowers put on my biological dads grave. We gave my dad (adoptive dad) a new fishing rod and reel and bought my moms current husband a really nice socket set.

chaiteamomma

Answer by chaiteamomma at 6:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I got my daddy a coffee thermos seeing how he always has to have it with him.. And got my hubby a few little things from the boys and a card and we took him out to eat at his fav place and seeing how he wouldnt tell me what he wanted and I couldn't think of anything really good to get him I just started him a savings account so he can get all the hunting stuff he wants. It wasnt much but he liked it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I bought him a new grill and we had steaks on it Friday. I gave him a card today. I just called my dad, step dad and FIL.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2011