Joint custody

i live in georgia. we have joint custody of my step daughter and her mom tries to keep her from us and today is fathers day and she wont answer her phone or text messages and its been going start to voicemail and stuff so he went over there and then going to her moms and then going to get the cops involved if she still wont let him have her we are suppose to get her from 7am to 7pm. i was wondering if anyone else has went through this or what advice they have or what we can do anout the joint custody

alw06tchs

Asked by alw06tchs at 11:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• If it is his court ordered time with his daughter and the mother refuses to allow it, I would get the police involved. If it is a regular issue, I would go back to court and hold her in contempt of the court order.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2011