What are y'all doing for father's day?

Another sort of questions relating to that my Uncle is my roommate and he father hens the kids sometimes any ideas what to do for him?

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 12:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We're BBQing and making dh's favorite cake.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• NOTHING per hubby's request. :) Making pizza and watching Back to the Future with the kids. Lazy day. :)
    mom22littlegirl

Answer by mom22littlegirl at 12:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I don't understand the second part of your question but for Fathers day we got my dh a card made him a cake got him a small gift and making a special meal :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• My husband has my 2 older kids at a hockey tournament all weekend. It's just me and my 5 year old all weekend. It's really nice. We went to the movies, his t-ball game, the park and now we are planting flowers.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Well, today we're lounging around home. My husband works a lot, so to him, relaxing at home is great. Tonight, we're taking my dad out to dinner and giving him his gifts. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• @mom it is good to be lazy and take a break sometimes :)

My Uncle helps out caring for my kids and has none of his own except me he treats me like an adopted daughter LOL so I have been racking my brain to do something kinda cool for him as a thank you.
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011