How do I talk my roommate into keeping the stray pretty kitty? We already have one cat LOL

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 12:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• its not the citty that pee on and ur rm mate waked u up very early !!!!!! lolll well just tell her u want it and hope she luves cuts
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't honestly. I use to live with roomates. 2 other couples, and just my single self (at the time). One couple had a really mean cat that stayed in their room which was fine. I had my dog who was outside most of the time except at night, I would let her in my room to sleep and I would go off to work. The other couple, had a little dog that PEED EVERYWHERE! Including in my stuff, plus it got into the trash all the time. Once I was on my period and I accidentally left my bathroom door open...pads and bloody tampons all over...so embarrassing. Then that same couple decided to bring a cute little stray kitten into the house. It was ok at first because it stayed in her bathroom, but then it got brave and also got into the trash, and hair everywhere...it was really irritating. I moved out for lots of other reasons, but you have to consider your roomates, and take responsibility for whatever that kitten does.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Well I thought it was someone cat from an ad in the paper but it wasn't and she is soooooo cute Siamese Persian pretty kitty
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2011