SMALL HEAD

My daughters head was small at birth...she was 4lbs 11 ounces premature...it has been progressing each month however it is still small She is 7.5 months (not adusted) and its about 17 inches..anyway, Can a small head at birth indicate something being wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughters head is pretty small too, she was also a premie..but my doctor said that for her size she is perfectly healthy..
    Anonymous

• what is her adjusted age I am thinking back and my daughter was 15 weeks premature and from what I remember that sounds about right, I do know that at three months of age in normal full term babies their head is supposed to be about 16 inches around
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• her adjusted age is almost 6!/2 months in another week
    Anonymous