What do I need to look for if pregnant?? TMI might be included!

Okay, I know this is bad but I really hope I am not pregnant. I'm not ready, and I'm usually really careful and maybe I am just syking myself out because I can do that a lot. Well...I had a period, or I think I did. I bled but I don't know if you were to call that spotting or not. I could call it just a very light period and my periods only last for a few days anyway but usually very heavy. This month (December) was not so much. And that is starting to freak me out because I had sex just in the last few weeks, and even just last week. Though, as soon as the blood stopped I keep...leaking. (<---TMI PART) SORRY! As if I were still ON my period but it's just juices like I have a yeast infection but I know that can't be true.

PLEASE help me figure this out! I can't really ask anyone else. THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could try a test. But people are going to give your grief because this question is asked at least once a day, if not more. But if you were spotting, it is possible that you are pregnant. Discharge isn't too much of a symptom. You can try taking a test now, or see if you have a period in January. Sorry I can't be more help.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That is nasty- juices!  Get a pregnancy test and take instead of posting something like this. Good grief!

Anonymous

• You have an STD.
    Anonymous

• I told you TMI. Didn't have to read.
    Anonymous