Happy Mothers Day #2 (fathers day for the mother that does it all!!)

Happy Mothers Day #2 TO ME!!! I am not ashamed to say that I do it all for my kids alone so I get two holidays!!!

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 12:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• TY that is very sweet never thought of it like that LOL

Answer by djavongirl at 12:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Totally agree with you there! I'm a widow - doing double time work. There's no dad to take the kids on his scheduled weekends, no dad to take to ball games, no dad to work on the car with.

Where's my tie and beer? :D

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Happy Mothers Day #2 to you too! Its a great way to look at it for single moms with no help of the father, such as myself as well.

Answer by Emilye93 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• same playing mommy and daddy!! im single,i have a 5 year old little boy,his father is the biggest piece of trash ive ever met in my entire life,and ive met some real winners before but this guy is the worst one yet!! so happy mother's day #2 for all us single mama's doing it on our own!!!

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011