Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Im scared, this is weird??

I know ive already posted something earlier n i forgot to mention it but i thought i wud post it again i really need answers.... I dont know what it is but i have this weird bubbly, gurgling sensations in my pelvic area. I dont know how to explain it, i know most of u will say its probably gas but i dont think it is.. Its been goin on since last night (but maybe longer i jus noticed it more then cuz the cramps got worse) I dont think im pregnant since i had a two week long period n jus got off of it a few days ago, but now i keep having these movements it sorta feels like a whole bunch of blood is just gonna pour out ne minute(tmi i knw but i dnt think that wud happen but idk tho)
what should i do? n shud i go to hospital now i have a dr appointment next week but im in so much pain now

Answer Question

Asked by Babbycakes at 1:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Health

Level 3 (23 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • Call your doctor or if you don't have one currently, go to the hospital. They'll be able to make sure everything is fine!

    Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • you could be bleeding internally, I would go to the ER.

    Answer by momof5kiki at 1:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • omgosh really???? what would cause internal bleeding? now im rly freaked out

    Comment by Babbycakes (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • how far along are you?

    Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • I dont even think im pregnant, i had a really unusual two week long period so i cant be right?

    Comment by Babbycakes (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • call your doctor..or go to the er now..

    Answer by rachel216 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • go to the er and good luck .

    Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • i would see a doctor to make sure everything is fine.

    Answer by Nicole_Anne at 9:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

  • i went to the urgent care and he asked me a lot of questions and he said it sounded like i had, had a miscarriage or was having one so he made me take a test and it came back negative but he said it was very weird and that i should see my actual gynecologist as soon as possible to get everything checked and he said to have them do another test or sumthan because he said the test may not always be accurate and i was very dehydrated - thats why i felt like i was goin to pass out,, -- he said a lot of things that didnt much make sense to me but he prescribed med for pain and nausea---- but i'm callin the gyno asap in the morning

    Comment by Babbycakes (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.