Anyone else here never meet or knew their Father?

I never met or knew my Father. Or had a dad or Father. So today is hard. As is Mother's Day. Being a Motherless Mother! How about You? If you have or had a Great Father or Dad.. Hats off to you! I envy that! But now I get the true pleasure to see my own DH. Be a Good Dad & Grand papa. I get to see my own Sons in laws be Good Dads Too! May you have a heartful of great lasting Memories. And the time to make more!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• no my dad was only in my life 4 6 years but he passed when i was 10 old its sad sorry for u
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have never met or talked to my biological father
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Me! Never met him but knew he wanted to meet me. My mom never allowed it he was gay after they split. He died in 92. It is a horrible day for me but also good I guess because my kids do have a wonderful dad/stepdad now and I like seeing they have something I didnt. My husband is also wonderfully understanding about it. I do have a step dad but he does not see me as his daughter.

Answer by gemgem at 2:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I have never known my biological father. I have been blessed with a great DAD
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011