I'm 7months pregnant and feel like my partner doesn't want me anymore, has anyone dealt with this?

My partner and I had a very affectionate loving relationship up until a few weeks ago. He doesn't kiss me as much, I feel like I'm always making him mad, and I feel as if he's being mean(although I could just be to sensitive and he's joking). For example, I brought my phone to bed last night because I needed the alarm on it to wake me up, I got a text and the bing sound woke him. I fell right back asleep, which for me right now is crazy, but then he got his I-pad out, started playing a game with the sound on full blast. I asked him to turn it down and he replied I was sleeping fine until your phone went off and showed no indication of turning it down or turning it off. I went and tried to sleep on the couch. My feelings were so hurt by that action and my body was hurt by the couch. The last time I felt that way was with my exhusband who was abusive and use to do things like that to prove a point and hurt me. Im scared of what all this means... someone give me advice or just make me feel better, I'd take either at this point.

B25Eaton

Asked by B25Eaton at 1:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Is he nervous about a new baby coming along? My husband acted like a real turd up until our daughter was actually born. I think he was scared about growing up but once his baby girl arrived he became SUCH a dad and over protective of her and me. Have you talked with him about how you feel?
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• im kinda in the same boat my husband is more distant we dont have sex dont fool around dont kiss hardly and we r always bickering and i guess fighting i am 8 months preg and 37 weeks and a bitch sometimes but i cant help it i try to be nice but idk its a toll on my relationship with him i dont think men understand what us women go through, im sorry just know u r not the only one dealing with it
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 5:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It might just be hormones making it worse. I mean, thats really not a nice thing for him to do, but hes a dude. My husband is a real nice guy, loving and all that jazz, but every now and then he does something similar. I just let it go
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011