• In the Spotlight:

Anyone else have trouble w/not keeping food down during Pregnancy?

i am 13wks and 1 day pregnant. I have been sick most of the pregnancy. I have only lost 2 lbs. so far. The doc put me on nausea meds.benedryl, n vitaminb6 at 1st. (these didn't work.) i went back to the doc. she gave me more meds. (this time promethazine 25mg. in a pill i swallow, n 1 in a suppository 25mg.) Has anyone else been put on this during a pregnancy? just wondering what others experiences are w/ this med. Did it work?
Thanks.

Aneq

Asked by Aneq at 7:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was sick from like 2 to 6 months through. I couldnt eat anything without throwing up, but they never gave me anything for it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was sick all through my pregnancies. My dr prescribed me Reglan which was a blessing (think thats the name of it).

Answer by gemgem at 7:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I was sick most of my pregnancy too...i couldn't even keep water down and i had to get an iv in me because i got really dehydrated....my doctor gave me phenergan(spelling may be a little off) and it worked wonders! the only down side in it is that it made me sleepy....
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• ANYONE ELSE???
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 10:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008