Can you block certain people from buying your items on ebay

i'm new to ebay and already somehow i made an enemy. i was looking through yoga pants and i wasn't sure if she was selling a bunch or individually so i messaged her and asked her if she was selling a bunch or just one pair. she replies very rudely with "no seller in their right mind would sell that many pants for that price. and why are you messaging me days later."

i did not understand that last part cause i messaged her the minutes after a saw the listing so i said "whoa, what are you talking about? days later? i messaged you minutes after i saw the listing" she replies with "Who do you think you are speaking to me that way. no one speaks to me that way. you're lucky this is an email. don't buy my items and someone really needs to put you in your place low class"

so i replied and said she sounded ridiculous and unintelligent

i do not want this woman buying items from me. i'm terrified at the thought of her buying my items and me getting negative feedback and shipping and then her returning it. she seems that crazy. can i block her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• No, you can't. However, I believe you can reject her bid when she places one.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• what if there is a "buy it now" option. i prefer to use "buy it now" rather than auction
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• thanks so much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I just want to say WOW! Where do people get off?! I'm sorry you encountered such a douche.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2011