Ectopic Pregnancy?

2/20-i stopped taking birth control (oral contraceptives)
4/28-Period
5/12-had unprotected sex
5/28-no period
test-neg
6/14-brown spotting(only when i wiped-then progressed to spotting small on panty liner)
-on and of abdominal pain
- blacking out
6/16-one day period not enough to fill the pad
-severe stabbing pain
-constipation
6/17-back to light pink and brown spotting
6/18-at night i had arm pain, like sharp if i moved it in a 45 degree angle bent.
6/19-spotting , on and off pain in lower left side abdomen
-2 neg. hpt tests
What is it i may be experiencing? i am due to see a doctor tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• this sit may help www.americanpregnancy.org...they have alot of good info on things like this also if you cant find it google miscarriages and it should pop up..good luck hope this helps
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Thank You I appreciate it. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yeah def see your doctor tomorrow !!! Sounds like something is def wrong. If the pain gets any worse or you keep blacking out or start bleeding really bad go to the ER or call 911 !!!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Yes sounds like it. I had one in Jan 99. I would go to the ER with the symptoms. They do an ultrasound and can tell you on the spot. Tomorrow could be too late. You dont want to risk your life or reproductive abilities. Worst case scenerio everything is fine and you over reacted.

Answer by gemgem at 2:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• When I had my ectopic pregnancy my hpt were positive. Your hormone level would be abnormally high if you had ectopic, so I would think it would show up on a hpt. You may have just had a regular miscarriage. Ectopic is very very painful. I lost part of my tube due to mine.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• If you were pregnant you should be getting positive HPT. This could be from you going off the birth control. With most BC it tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant so you do not release an egg, when you go off it takes some time for your body to adjust. I had similar problems when I went off BC a few years ago. I hope it's nothing serious, good luck.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 4:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2011