my bf & i of 2 yrs recently broke up. I truly miss him. All of his belongings are in my storage and I have the key. He has not contacted me for any of his items. The other night I was stranded in my car freezing cold and he did not bother to invite me in. All of this shows me he really does not love me, right? I miss him so much and want to talk to him so we are not on such bad terms, but do I dare? I hate rejection.

momdukes59

Asked by momdukes59 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe he is just upset with you and is trying to show you that he is still mad. You might as well talk to him because your kind of dealing with rejection anyway with him ignoring you, so it cant really get worse, right? I would just call him and tell him you wnat to talk.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• sorry but i think its time 2 more on ahe doesn't care obviously what happens 2 you cuz he would even let you in his house srry but u have 2 move on
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Move on. He sounds like he does not care.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 7:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• He obviously doesn't want anything to do with you right now:( I know this is easier said than done, but back off a bit-don't let him have all of the control. After some time goes by maybe he will be willing to talk about things and hopefully you will be able to get some closure. Keep your head up and good luck sweetie:)
    Anonymous

• Well what happened?
    Were you in the wrong? Or was he? We need more info (be specific) I don't see why he would leave u in the cold without asking u to come in.
    Did he atleast help you with ur vehicle?
    Maybe he had company (a girl). You need to move on...as far as his stuff he obviously don''t care about them so hang on to them if u want but he has other plans getting new stuff. GL
    Anonymous

• If you don't like rejection, stay away from him. It sounds as if he's moved on and you should as well.

Sometimes, things don't end the way we would like and we don't have the closure we need because of our own expectations. Since this is a recent breakup, hold his belongings for the next 30 days and then contact him to tell him that you need to move on with your life and he needs to remove them from the storage unit. Give him a specific amount of time and make arrangements to meet him.

This man obviously wants no kind of relationship with you, otherwise he would at least speak to you. I hope that you'll find someone who values you. Good luck.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 11:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008