Do you ever feel this way with your kids?

I love my kids so much there are times where they get on my nerves, they are constantly saying mommy this mommy that I don't mind sometimes it is just that there are days that I don't want to hear it. And it seems like they know when to push my buttons I just want to blow up. I just want to close my ears and not hear them at all. It would be nice if I could have a mute button for them...lol
I don't mean to sound mean but I don't like too much noise it gets on my nerves and I do spend time with my babies but sometimes I want some me time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I think everyone feels this way from time to time. How can't we??? Children can be very demanding sometimes and I don't think they will ever appreciate us until they are much older, its too bad it has to be this way. In the end it will be all worth it:) Funny enough when they move out and start their own families it will probably be us that won't leave them alone-hahahaha. You will get to pay them back, just takes time. LOL
    Anonymous

• I have teenagers so yea some days LOL
    Anonymous

• Oh lord yes!! My 4 1/2 year old NEVER shuts up. Even when he is in his room by himself he's just in their monologuing, lol. It go so bad while we were running errands yesterday in the car that my 18-month-old actually yelled "ENOUGH" at him!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Every day with my two year old, but come bedtime for him I take a nice long shower and am ready for the next day with him. If you ever get to upset just go outside or in another room for a minute or two for a couple deep breathes. I know it might sound mean, but sometimes I just ignore them and they give up but later Ill usually say sorry I just had to much on my mind bc I feel bad for ignoring em lol
    AngelicDevil80

Answer by AngelicDevil80 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008