What special meal are you making for Father's Day?

We served DH blueberry french toast, chicken bacon and turkey sausage this morning in bed. Tonight I am grilling pork ribeyes and corn on the cob.

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Oh it's very diffcult and invloved. It's called calling Pizza Hut.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 3:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• No Idea yet! lol I asked like 50 times this week and he JUST realized last night that today was fathers day, lol! So I have a feeling we'll either grill out or wait and see what he feels like having when he gets home.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I fixed ours last night b/c I thought we were going to a cookout today. Storms and rain and no one bothered to return my call about it but that's another story.

I made chipotle marinated boneless ribs, a salad and parmesan-garlic potatoes. Hubby loved them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• SO is working tonight until 10p. :( He doesn't normally work on Sundays, but we're going to Las Vegas this weekend, so he's working Sunday to take off this Friday. But I made him strawberry pancakes, bacon, and eggs this morning! :)
    lyricsoprano90

Answer by lyricsoprano90 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It was mainly for my dad as my husband isn't crazy about it. I and my mom made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, pork and beans and rools with pineapple for dessert.

Tomorrow night I'll make my Hubby his fave dinner, spaghetti and breadsticks.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• It is interesting Simplicity. It was cheaper than the regular bacon (bacon prices have sky rocketed here) and I decided to try it. It is really really good. We all like it. :)
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011