IPOD

I lost my owners manuel and can't remember for the life of me how to download music onto my Ipod. Help?

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 3:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Technology

• I searched this, and posted it because I thought it had clear instruction. Good luck.
    http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Download-Music-To-My-iPod-From-iTunes-With-These-Simple-Steps&id=461964
    PrdMilWife

Answer by PrdMilWife at 4:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• I think you need to sync with your iTunes account.
    lah0027

Answer by lah0027 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Do you have music on your computer? If so, attach the iPod to the computer using your included USB cable. it should auto-run iTunes. If not, open iTunes. Select your iPod from the devices menu on the left panel and click "Sync".

if not, you need to either purchase or pirate music. To purchase, open the itunes store from the left panel. Search and select the song/album you wish. Continue with the above. To upload music from a cd, insert the cd into the disk drive. Open itunes. Itunes should ask to import the songs. Select "yes". To pirate music, use google and find the program of your choice. Be aware that pirating is illegal though common.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Youtube your question, I once delected everything off my ipod. Some young kids on youtube, showed a video of step by step directions on how to fix it.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Can't you access an online user's manual? Does Apple offer that?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011