Do you believe in

reincarnation and that you can be put on earth in any life form even an insect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I recently started studying Buddhism. I guess its just the religion that puts me the most at ease.
    Anonymous

• no i don't believe in that
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nope. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No. Animals don't have souls.
    Anonymous

• I don't know what to believe I 'd like to believe when we leave this world we are with God Almighty with no worries just at peace.(Atleast this is what they say:)
    But come to think about it I had an aunt who passed away years ago not sooner after that I found a white cat that looked like her I don't know if it was her but I was a little girl at the time. They say when you are a child you can see spirits. Again I don't know if this is true.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• same as colleenF30 and also:

Heb. 9:27.And just as it is destined that each person dies only once and after that comes judgment
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yes, I do. I'd go so far as to say ANY life form ANYWHERE. That means I could be reborn as an amoeba, a tree, or a speck of bacteria on Mars (if there is indeed bacteria on Mars). If a person is the body that you see and touch and talk to, then it is still true that each person only dies once and after that comes judgement. Upon the death of this person, this body I am currently inhabiting, my karma will ripen (I will be judged) and that will determine my next incarnation. If I did good in this life but fell short of enlightenment, I'll get to be born human again. If I didn't do so hot, I might end up being demoted to some other life form.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No I do not believe in reincarnation.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yes! All things have a soul or spirit. However I don't believe that they are interchangeable. I am human and human I will return to... A plant is a plant an animal is an animal...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Bluefrogmama, interesting. Do you mind if I ask what religion you are?

Btw, no I don't believe in reincarnation. I'm with ColleenF30 and bonn777.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008