Its been a week ... adult content

since we have had sex..due to some other minor issues but we just did and I was all excited but my dh didnt get off.. I have noticed this happening every so often but I would of thought after being a week that it would of been a quick thing but it wasnt leaving me totally exhauseted..he doesnt say anything about it leaving me to wonder if hes embarrassed or if its me? Any thoughts? I have tried starting things off with bj's getting him all worked up and still nothing! Does this happen to others too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Its time for him to see the doctor.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Have you tried talking to him and asking what has changed that he can't get off. Ask him if he is tired of the relationship i would.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Spice things up with a weekend away from the kids. Add so role play and toy action. Surprise him with something sexy and spontaneous
    qbaby2011

Answer by qbaby2011 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Men who don't climax are few and far between. There's either something medical or psychological going on. He needs to start talking about it with you, or see the doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2011